Heron Workshop -Dive into Details and Get Creative!
Have you been wanting to stretch your creativity but are nervous to dive into thread painting? This intermediate level class will take a novice/experienced beginner to the next level with their art and stitching.
This online class includes step by step written instructions, 1 month access to pre-recorded videos and a 3 hour live component for demonstrations and troubleshooting as you sew.
- We spend time working with your machine to ensure the tension is set right so you have an enjoyable experience while learning to stitch
- We will start with design and colour theory and explore options for designing and creating your own masterpiece with the Heron pattern.
- Getting started with the base layers of stitching so you can see your progress start to take shape.
- We will be continuing exploring the details and layers of your thread painting.
- We will look at the layout and finishing ideas for your creation.
- Thread Painting Heron Pattern
- Pre-printed panel
- 16 spools of rPet thread
- 6″ spring form hoop
What do you need to have?
- Sewing machine -capable of free motion embroidery
- Fabric for your background and borders
- Basic sewing kit